BBM From Japan Bringing Back 7 Deals – We Have To Think Forward With Innovations & iKnowledge!

Follow-up of my yesterday’s blogpost volunteering without being asked about what to do with the news on President Ferdinand “BBM” Marcos Jr’s fruitful visit to Japan, bringing back to Manila 7 deals, including Agriculture and the Digital Economy – 2 of my favorite topics! I earned my BSA from UP Los Baños, 1965; I learned my digital skills on my own, from writing to editing to desktop publishing. So, what else is new?! 
(“Think Forward 2023” from wearesocial.com), a Japanese website.

Yesterday, I blogged: “PH Agriculture – Good News And Bad News, Coming From Japan!” where I said: “BBM Sir, Let’s Go Digital In Organic Agriculture With Japan’s Expertise!” (15 Feb 2023, THiNK Journalism, ithinkjournalism.blogspot.com).

Yes Sir, BBM, I'm ready for my country enriching herself with Regenerative Agriculture (RA). Where “regeneration” means “rebirth.” That is, thinking forward, to indicate the target of an innovative PH Agriculture that is dedicated to solving Farmer Poverty and simultaneously resolving Climate Change.

I have been ready since 2017 with my “infusion of innovations/iKnowledge sharing” – see my essay of 30 July 2017, “William Dar's Farmer-Centric & Frank Hilario's Knowledge-Centric Agriculture” in my other blog, Frank A Hilario (frankahilario.blogspot.com), where I wrote, among other things:

As a background, the [lower] image [you see above is] a full-face relationship view of the basics of my Theory of the Infusion of Innovations… Ideally, it is Science that moves the Knowledge to the Journal in the form of a Paper which then publishes it, which then moves to or attracts the Media to produce News & Views, which then moves Knowledge to the People in terms of Data, or Info, or Fun, or Games. The theory is Infusion of Innovations; the process that carries out the Infusion is Knowledge Sharing. Fundamentally, deliberate knowledge sharing is what is lacking in Everett Rogers Theory of the Diffusion of Innovations…

In short, in Agriculture, we must transfer Knowledge from Here to There, from Us to Them – and the Internet is where it’s at! (No, Sir BBM, they don’t do much about this even in my alma mater University of the Philippines Los Baños, as UPLB does not even have its own Knowledge Bank! Teachers not teaching enough!

So, today, I am offering my BBM Sir! My concept of digital knowledge sharing in Organic Agriculture, which is part of Regenerative Agriculture (RA) starting with what we can learn from Japan with her digital expertises, plural. (I'm also editing a book on organic farming on rice and sugarcane.)

We should all “think forward” despite our “fragmented futures”
(“Think Forward 2023” from creativebrief.com)

Right now, I have to “think backward” – the last time I mentioned it was 2 years ago when I wrote “William Dar – PH Man Cultivating Our Cultivators. More, Cultivating Our Minds!” (08 June 2020, THiNK Journalism, blogger.com). Mr Dar had submitted his proposal for a Knowledge Bank he called “Open Academy for Philippine Agriculture (OpAPA) – which is what we needed yesterday yet! For our farmers for our sake, we have yet to explore the Internet!@517

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What We Are Witness Of Is All Unlove – Where Is The Love?”

To Celebrate People Power Revolution, I Am Calling For A Media Power Revolution Starting Now!

Life Lessons You Learn As You Go – Here I Go!